Our AML Policy
INTRODUCTION | PRIVACY
Welcome to Claim Payback, Europe and other locations’s most profitable customer-friendly gift card trading platform. We believe that in a world where everyone is overexposed, the smartest thing one can do is maintain one’s privacy. It will be inappropriate to ask you to sit back and read the following paragraphs because this is your privacy and we take it as seriously as you do. So sit up and carefully read the policy.
Claim Payback will manage your information in the following ways:
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE AND HOW WE USE THEM
At the point when you pursue any Claim Payback services that requires registration, we ask you for basic data such as your name, email address and account password. In the course of services such as payment transactions, we require your debit or credit card information.
To protect you, we usually do not store these data but when we do, we store them in trusted encoded form on secure servers. In order to improve the quality of our services to you, we may use the information you provide and others from third parties. But rest assured, these will always come with an offer to either accept or discontinue such action.
When you perform actions on Claim Payback, our servers automatically receive information that your browser send whenever you visit a website. These automatically gathered data includes but not restricted to your browsing histories, IP address, gadget details, geo-area data, online traffic, reference URL, advertisement information, standard web log information, still and moving images.
Note that the personal data we gather on you either manually, automatically or from third parties when you register will be held for the obligatory maintenance time frame set forth by applicable law and as required for us to keep a thorough documentation of our operations. These information as required from us as financial experts will be stored regardless of whether your account has been successfully activated.
This personal information we have collected will be use to:
- Create your Claim Payback account portfolio which is generally for accounting, billing, management of legal documentation, claim and dispute management.
- Verify your identity in compliance with applicable know-your-customer, money laundering and other financial legislations and regulations which includes Claim Payback anti-money laundering policy as well as other law enforcement agencies’ policies.
iii. Analyze your Claim Payback website usage and personalize your services experience in order to help us optimize your customer service requests and supports.
- Communicate information, news, promotions and necessary updates via the email your have provided.
- Use in creating marketing and promotional projects which may involve sharing your personal data with third parties.
- We may disclose or transfer your personal data to third parties, legal and regulatory authorities, certain contractors or service provider. All these will be duly explained when the occasion demands.
All the aforementioned actions can only be done when you have given us consent or otherwise when we are permitted to do so under applicable laws. Your data will not be sold, exchanged, or shared with any third parties without your knowledge. If and when you wish to discontinue receiving promotional information and updates, you can easily opt-out.
We utilize help from third parties to help us in understanding the use of our site. these third parties will put cookies on the hard drive of your gadget and will gather information we need to know such things as how visitors just like you explore around the site, what services are browsed, and general transaction information. The data and observation submitted by these third parties will be efficiently utilized by us in better understanding our users’ interests in our site and how to all the more augment those interests.
These third parties are bound legally to only use the information recorded from our site for our site only.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Automated decision is made on certain matters in order to ascertain whether we can render our services to you based on credit check, security check or risk profiling. After the investigation, a decision will be made automatically as to whether or not we will make our services available to you based on your creditworthiness.
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Europe and other locations’s law on cybercrimes criminalize data privacy breaches. This act prescribes that any individual or service provider in possession of any person’s personal data shall take appropriate measures to safeguard such data from all foreseeable hazards and breaches like theft, cyberattacks and impersonation.
- You are entitled to ask if we have processed your information.
- You can request an undeniable access to your personal information.
iii. You are entitled to ask that any incomplete or falsified personal data we have gathered about you be corrected.
- In certain circumstances when there are no legal exceptions, you are entitled to ask us to delete or erase personal information from our database.
- You may restrict, object the use of your personal information in certain occasions.
- You may object any automated decision made about you wherever it has a legal effect and request for it to be reconsidered.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
In order to uphold the confidentiality of your personal data and to safeguard your personal information from hazards and breaches, unauthorized access, alteration, misuse, mismanagement or destruction, we use an array of trusted security measures. These security measures include but are not limited to: password protected directories and databases, Secure Sockets Layered (SSL) technology to ensure that your information is fully encoded and transferred across the internet securely, active PCI scanning to protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
INFORMATION WE WON’T REQUEST FROM YOU
Claim Payback will not request for payment information such as ATM card number, account or pin number in an email, or text or any other means of communication with you. You as our customer are responsible for the safe keeping of your passcode and membership credentials. do not under any circumstances share those details with anyone. If you receive a suspicious request or there is an unauthorized use of your personal information, notify us immediately.